Not much will change from a tape standpoint between now and the 2018 NFL Draft. Sure, some prospects will finish their season strong and put their draft stock on the ascending track, but for the most part, this year’s crop of prospects have enough tape on their resume to form a pretty confident grade before the draft process — all-star games, scouting combine and pro days — gets underway.
With that in mind, who’s your QB1 at this point in your NFL Draft evaluations?
Who's your QB1 for the 2018 NFL Draft?
- Josh Rosen, UCLA (30%, 138 Votes)
- Baker Mayfield, Oklahoma (28%, 126 Votes)
- Sam Darnold, USC (16%, 73 Votes)
- Lamar Jackson, Louisville (10%, 45 Votes)
- Josh Allen, Wyoming (7%, 31 Votes)
- Mason Rudolph, OK State (6%, 29 Votes)
- Will Grier, West Virginia (2%, 8 Votes)
- Luke Falk, Washington State (1%, 4 Votes)
- Nick Fitzgerald, Mississippi State (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 455