BCS Bowl Pick Contest
|TCU vs Wisconsin||Wisconsin||Wisconsin||Wisconsin||TCU||Wisconsin||Wisconsin||Wisconsin|
|Connecticut vs. Oklahoma||Oklahoma||Oklahoma||Oklahoma||Oklahoma||Oklahoma||Oklahoma||Oklahoma|
|Virgina Tech vs Stanford||Stanford||Stanford||Stanford||Stanford||Stanford||Stanford||Stanford|
|Arkansas vs. Ohio State||Arkansas||Arkansas||Arkansas||Ohio State||Ohio State||Ohio State||Ohio State|
|Auburn vs. Oregon||Auburn||Auburn||Oregon||Oregon||Auburn||Auburn||Auburn|
All you have to do is pick the winners of each of the BCS games starting with the Rose Bowl on Jan 1, 2011 along with the total points scored for the BCS championship game to be eligible to win.
Top Prize – $25 Gift Certificate to the Winners choice of Retailer (Amazon, Best Buy etc)
The person who picks the most winners and is closest to the total amount of points scored in the BCS championship game will win a $25 gift certificate to their choice of retailer (Amazon, Best Buy, etc).
Additional Prizes – Draft Breakdown Drink Koozies
Anyone who beats at least 2 of our staff writers will win a Draft Breakdown Drink Koozie.
1. If you are not already a member of the NFL Draft Co-Op message board register here.
2. Once you have registered go to the NFL Draft Co-Op message board under the Football Categories/College Football Discussion/BCS Bowl Picks Contest or go here.
3. Once you are in the Topic BCS Picks Contest just post your picks for each of the BCS Bowl Games along with the total points for the BCS Championship game.
1. Please only post your picks once, as your first post will be considered your only entry into the contest
2. Contest will end at 11:59 PM on December 31, 2010.
3. If you have any questions regarding this contest do not hesitate to contact me, Chris Lomas
Good luck to everyone and enjoy the bowl season!