Hau’oli Kikaha vs Stanford (2013)
View Existing Notes 1
Add Your Notes
You must log in below or join in order to post your scouting notes.
- - Run - Takes on TE hard. Jolts him back…run to opposite side.
- - Pass – Uses length – inside swim wins…shows good closing speed. Tries to dive at Hogan, QB evades. Pressure, Success. NEEDs to finish.
- - Run - Tackles OG off line.
- - Pass – tries to outside swim and bend but is mirrored and can’t use hands. Loss.
- - Run - Blows TE back into backfield, sheds and gets tackle. Success.
- - Pass – Stunt from LDE, too slow too get through hole on time.
- - Pass – Slow GO. Inside swim, outside spin, bends all stuffed by Peat. Loss.
- - Run - Hard punch from GO, knocks OT off balance on right. Runs and makes tackle. Success.
- - Run – Peat comes out with head down, so Kikaha swims over…dives at RB, misses. No finish.
- - Pass – Quickly overarms.
- - Pass – Good hand usage but is mirrored by OG. 5 tech.
- - Pass – Tried to outside swim, then use bull rush…stuffed and put away. Loss.
- - Pass – 1 tech. drives shoulder into guard. Blasts him back, but stuffed.
- - Run - 5 tech. OG gets on his chest, controls him. Success.
- - Pass – Tries to swim inside stuff. Can’t drive. Loss.
- - Run - Easily sheds off Peat but whiffs on RB track.
- - Run – Sheds TE failed block, hits, falls off RB. NEEDS to finish.
- - Run – Lined up at NT. Shows no effort after being stood up.
- - Run – Bullied by Peat and shoved inside on outside run. Loss.
- - Run – Pushed into running lane by blocks.
- - Pass – Full sprint to outrun OT….fails. Limited bend and OT mirror results in him being stuffed…but Hogan runs back into him for sack.
- - Pass – Mush-rush. Tackle at 1 yd past LOS.
- - Run – Play runs at him. Tackle.
- - Run – Works down line, then back up after cutback. Good vision.
- - Run – Great hand usage to shed OG and tackle aggressively at LOS. Success.
No Comments •