Melvin Gordon vs LSU (2014)
Posted by Andrew Worstell on Sep 01, 2014
View Existing Notes 2
Add Your Notes
Share Video or Create GIF
Copy and paste code to embed this video on your site
<iframe width="450" height="420" src="http://www.draftbreakdown.com/video-embed/?clip=253326" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Create a GIF to highlight a specific play from within our videos. Then choose to embed the GIF on your website or link to the GIF directly! GIF creation is a Beta version and we're working to make this process as seamless as possible!
Please note that having numerous GIFs embedded on one page can cause errors in older version of Google Chrome.
Note: GIFs created via Gfycat. Max-length of each GIF is 15 seconds. Please wait at least 30 seconds between creating additional GIFs. The Create button will reappear once enough time has elapsed.
You must log in below or join in order to post your scouting notes.
- Breakaway burst, amazing speed first few steps
- Sometimes great pass protection (week one, blows up player) but always willing
- plays out wide
- Can burst through holes
- Can beat defender around edge
- Makes good yardage up the hole for his weight
- Will fight to stay up, good at breaking tackles at full speed
- Great one way change of direction + burst
- Stays up with play to block
- Great size for position
- Doesn’t consistently have long speed, ends up getting caught from behind when not much separation
- Fumble issues
No Comments •
Pos: Explosive out of cuts, Freakish size/speed combo (6’1 about 210 with scary speed), Very good vision, Extremely productive, Smart/Patient runner follows blocks,
Neg: Wisconsin system hasn’t put out elite Backs, not much of a receiver, could use his size more to his advantage
No Comments •