Vic Beasley vs South Carolina (2013)
View Existing Notes 1
Add Your Notes
You must log in below or join in order to post your scouting notes.
- - Pass – Quick GO, can’t dip under block. Neutral.
- - Run - Bodied. Loss.
- - Run – Slips on Read-Option but made the correct read. Neutral.
- - Pass – Standing up, untouched at LOS, goes for swat. Neutral.
- - Pass – Outruns LT to edge, but can’t bend enough to evade the block. Neutral.
- - Run – No effort by Vic or the LT. Neutral.
- - Pass – Tries to outspeed LT, slips and falls after quick punch by the Tackle. Loss.
- - Pass – Eats two blocks, maintains LOS. Needs to Leg Drive. Neutral.
- - Run - Bad Read on Read-Option, doesn’t show effort to recover. Neutral.
- - Run – Shoots gap hard, eating 2 blockers. Frees up LBs for chasing. Neutral.
- - Pass – Bends and runs arc, easily out running LT to QB for Pressure. Success.
- - Pass – Stutters and tries to spin, but the OT catches him mid-way through. Neutral.
- - Pass – Standing up, shoots gap hard, QB runs w/out pressure. Neutral.
- - Pass – Gets running start against OG, progress stopped (Leg drive). Loss.
- - Pass – Sits in middle of Defense and spies QB…almost tips ball. Neutral.
- - Pass – Standing in middle, running untouched through A Gap for Pressure.
- - Pass – Mush-rush. Neutral.
- - Pass – Dips under block with exceptional bend and displays lower body/hip flexibility. Generates pressure, but QB runs for big gain. Success.
- - Pass – Standing up. Dips under block again, but falls down after losing balance trying to bend the corner.
- - Run – Takes multiple driving blocks, but eats them well, not losing any ground. Neutral.
- - Pass – Fakes outer move, then runs inside forcing QB to scramble to left. Pressure. Success.
- - Pass – Electric get off allows him to outrun LT virtually untouched… QB Sack/Strip. Success.
No Comments •